10.12.2006

This is getting obnoxious...

It's 1:17 am, and my night off from the bar. -And I'm not asleep. I got about 3 hours of sleep last night ( the reason is a grand story, but one for another time), I WANT to go to sleep, but I'm still f-ing awake. -And getting irritated.

Can we leave this city already? I understand that no matter where you go in the world, "G-dub" will still be trying to change the subject, -and not even doing it that well, and planes will be flying into buildings (again) in the city I love; friends will astound you and need you to go to Gaithersburg, MD deliberately, lovers will still tell you that you are beautiful despite the fact that you have zit cream on your chin, and I'm still listening to Dave Brubeck on my bad ass i-pod.

I'm ready to get on a plane.

~Baby G

No comments: