12.07.2006

Worlds are colliding, Jerry.

DIZZLE:

So. I've got two things for you today. One is a current pic of our apartment. Kevin and I are removing most of these boxes tomorrow morning.



In addition, I've included a screen shot that I find interesting. This is an email chain from yesterday that included Kevin, my best friend growing up; Dan, my best friend from High School; and myself (never really my best friend). We talked about music and video games mostly. I just find it strange (and more than a little heartwarming) that just before Baby G and I embark on this adventure, an episode of "This is Your Life" is unfolding on my GMail before my very eyes:


There'll be another picture this week. Thinking of you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And who would've thought James Hermey would make an appearance?
-Dan